Darwinex is without doubts one of the hottest names in the forex broker niche today and for lots of good reasons. This post outlines how you can join other traders and create your trader account.
Before we go into the account creation process, let us remind you again, why you should have Darwinex high on your list of brokers to join.
Advantages of Joining Darwinex for Traders
- Over 300+ assets to trade
- Competitive spreads and swaps
- Licensed by the FCA
- Deposits protected up to £500k
- State of the art diagnostics for measuring trade performance
- Access to over €25m in investor funds
- Protection of your intellectual property as you provide social trading services
- The €4.5m monthly trading competition
How to Open your Darwinex Trading Account
- Sign up with your details
- Choose a name for your trading account
- Answer the solvency questions
- Submit the requested documents to validate your account
- Fund your wallet
- Move funds from your wallet to your account
- Start trading
Essential Tips to Keep in Mind
If you have been trading with another broker, you can import your trading history by using the “Linked Account” function as shown in the image below.
Importing old history is valuable because it allows you to show off your track record as a trader. It also ensures you get a high D-score right away as the old trading history will be analysed and scored instead of waiting for your future trading to be documented and analysed by the algorithms.
So, if you already have an account with another broker, you can move your trading history to Darwinex. Of course, this only makes sense if you will retain the strategies you deployed in the old history when you start trading on Darwinex. If you change your strategy, you can be sure that you will be penalised in the Darwinex investable attributes scores and your target investors will have lots of questions.
Another vital point to keep in mind is that you may not be allowed to open a live account if you give unsatisfactory answers during the “solvency questions” stage creating your Darwinex account. The stage is designed to analyse your experience as a trader as well as your financial strength.
Finally, it is essential to ensure you have submitted all the required documents and that your account is approved before you transfer funds into your Darwinex wallet. Failure to do so can lead to the inability to withdraw your capital or any trading profits.